Avocado oil is an edible oil that is pressed from the fruit of the Persea americana or avocado. It is one of few fruit or vegetable oils that is not derived from seeds. Avocado oil is pressed from the fleshy pulp surrounding the avocado pit.
Oil squeezed from avocado fruit is known to have a very high nutritional value. Avocado oil is considered as healthy as almond or olive oil, but it is more expensive than other oils. It affects the MOC in much the same way as the game on the site https://www.onlinecasinosat.com/blackjack/
What is in Avocado Oil?
Avocado oil is loaded in vitamins A, C, D, and E, fatty acids, and minerals.
Studies have shown the main compound is oleic acid. It makes up about 50% of the oil. Docosadienoic acid (8%), linoleic acid (10%) Palmitic acid (20%), are also present in avocado oil.
Also, you may find beta-sitosterol, palmitoleic acid, lecithin and beta-carotene in avocado oil.
These are behind the avocado oil benefits for the hair and skin.
Beauty benefits of Avocado Oil:
1. Avocado Oil as Anti-aging Cream
Avocado oil is rich in Vitamin A, which helps in stimulating collagen production and in slowing down the signs of aging.
• 1/4 cup Avocado oil
• 2 Tablespoons Coconut oil
• 2 Tablespoons beeswax
• 1 Tablespoon Shea butter
• 1/2 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
1. Combine all ingredients in a glass jar.
2. Place the jar, without its lid, in a pot filled with about 4 inches of water.
3. Bring to a simmer and stir the ingredients, as they melt in the jar.
4. Upon melting, pour the cream into a smaller jar and let it sit until the mixture hardens.
5. Place the lid on the jar and store the mixture cream in a cool place.
2. Avocado Oil and Egg White Mask to Moisturize Skin
Eggs are the best natural source of collagen. Studies have shown that avocado oil helps promote metabolism and that is why pairing it with egg whites contains beneficial effects on yourcomplexion.
Then add some lemon juice, and your skin will look better than ever!
• 1 Tbsp Avocado oil
• 1 tsp Lemon juice
• 1 Egg white
1. Place the egg white in a cup.
2. Add the avocado oil and lemon juice.
3. Mix well.
4. Apply the mixture on your skin and leave on for at least 20 minutes.
5. Rinse it off with lukewarm water or with a damp washcloth if you prefer this technique.
Once a week is more than enough to achieve bright, glowing skin.
3. Avocado Oil Mask for Hair Growth
Avocado oil is not a face mask only, but this oil could actually help nourish your hair strands by using as a hair mask. Avocado oil has the ability to penetrate deep into the hair follicles.
• 1-2 Tablespoon Avocado oil
• 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
• 1 Tablespoon Honey
• Egg (preferably white part)
1. Combine all the ingredients.
2. Apply the mixture on your hair.
3. Leave on for 5-6 minutes.
4. Rinse off with water.